[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Problem with building ITK with python wrapper on Mac 10.8.5 with clang 5.0

Emil Rozbicki emilroz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 08:30:05 EST 2013

Hi Brad,

I'm quite fresh to ITK so not sure exactly which version I need :). I'm essentially interested in automated registration for 2D and 3D stacks of multimodal images. Currently I think the best suited method for my purpose would be intensity or histogram based mutual information methods. I'm working with large spectrum of data so need to be able to do rigid and affine transforms.

Thanks,
Emil