[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Is dashboard hackathon still needed?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Dec 17 17:13:57 EST 2013

A good path for improvement would (in my humble opinion),

  - Fix build errors on Windows
  - Fix warnings on all platforms (hopefully this will also help with tests)
  - Fix tests on all platforms
  - Enable the modules on the CDash at Home Gerrit builds
  - Happily continue with collaborative development :-)

There is no specific urgency for the timeline.  There are many things
that should be improved in ITK :-).

Thanks,
Matt