[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Is dashboard hackathon still needed?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Dec 17 16:20:37 EST 2013

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:15:05 -0500, Vladimir S. FONOV said:

>So, this approach actually have nothing to do with the question if
>feature is actually needed or not?
>
>I suggest a new radical solution - remove all the features from ITK,
>then you will have a perfectly clean and neat dashboard and nothing to
>worry about.

Come on guys, let's not fight! :)

MINC support in ITK is important to my employeer, so I'm willing to help out.  But of course my skills are not infinite.  I don't have any Windows computer to test with for example.

Vlad, the warning fixes I did on github are pretty straightforward, should be easy enough for you to double check.  There is one or two changes that should be looked at carefully.

I did try your gerrit change, and it builds for me, and the tests pass too.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com