[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Is dashboard hackathon still needed?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Dec 17 13:27:21 EST 2013

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 12:14:06 -0500, Vladimir S. FONOV said:

>I made some changes to the tests, and also fixed error in Windows build here:
>http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/13652/

I've fetched this change and built it here.

I still repro the link error with ITK_USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB is ON.  Are you able to repro that one?

Also I get a new warning that I don't think was there before, probably from a change it MINC itself:

/Users/sean/external/ITK-bin-test/Modules/ThirdParty/MINC/ITKMINC2_ExternalProject/testdir/minc2-large-attribute.c:89:3: warning: implicitly declaring library function 'memset' with type 'void *(void *, int, unsigned long)'
  memset(attribute,'Z',attribute_size-1);
  ^
/Users/sean/external/ITK-bin-test/Modules/ThirdParty/MINC/ITKMINC2_ExternalProject/testdir/minc2-large-attribute.c:89:3: note: please include the header <string.h> or explicitly provide a declaration for 'memset'

I have not yet found the build setting that makes the tests fail on my buildbot... still looking...

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com