[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] [slicer-devel] 4GB images on windows

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Dec 16 09:37:44 EST 2013

JC,

Moving extensions form ITKv3 to ITKv4 is only problematic in a few
registration cases.  In fact, I've been working through many extensions
already to make them ITKv4 compliant (mostly in the DWI world), and I've
found that no changes are necessary in most cases.

There are still 2 items that must be addressed in the ITKv4 registration
framework, and those are on the TODO list for this spring. Perhaps we can
attack them at the NA-MIC meeting in Utah.

Hans