[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] WE ARE CLOSE! Waiting for sunmost.ca 32 bit to report in

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sun Dec 15 09:40:48 EST 2013

It appears that the only outstanding test machine is “sumost.ca<http://open.cdash.org/viewSite.php?siteid=874&project=2&currenttime=1386982800>” for 32 bit. All other expected nightly dashboards that have recently been responding are GREEN!!!

Thank Brad for quick response to the last few little issues.

Provided that the sunmost.ca 32 bit node reports a green dashboard (Fingers crossed) I think we should tag this release on the latest hash and start moving froward with the next release!

Great work everyone.

Hans