[ITK Community] Dashboard fixes for the 4.5 final release

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Dec 13 16:44:08 EST 2013

Hi,

In order to ensure that we have a good, working system, and to ensure
that we do our best to ensure that we do not break what other
contribute to the project, please join in for a hackathon on Tuesday,
December 17th to improve the software quality dashboard.

https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/ck5t5fnr3ab9fqpqr1rsb963ev4

Some issues to work on:

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3223 :

ImageRegistrationHistogramPlotter.cxx(242): warning #177: function
"<unnamed>::HistogramWriter::GetMetric" was declared but never
referenced MetricPointer GetMetric() const

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3224 :

include/itkFixedArray.h: In member function 'void
itk::Statistics::WeightedCovarianceSampleFilter<TSample>::ComputeCovarianceMatrixWithWeights()
[with TSample =
itk::Statistics::PointSetToListSampleAdaptor<itk::PointSet<double, 2u>

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3225 :

include/itkFixedArray.h: In member function 'void
itk::Statistics::WeightedCovarianceSampleFilter<TSample>::ComputeCovarianceMatrixWithWeights()
[with TSample =
itk::Statistics::PointSetToListSampleAdaptor<itk::PointSet<double, 2u>
>]'  array subscript is above array bounds

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3226 :

GCC 4.8.2 array subscript is above array bounds

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3227 :

ImageRegistrationHistogramPlotterTest failure on 32-bit

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3228 :

MINC build errors, warnings, test failures

In light of these issues and the upcoming holiday, a reasonable
expectation for the final release is the later half of January.  Sorry
for an convenience this may cause. Our objective is to release high
quality software built according to open source software practices.
For those interested in testing the 4.5 release,

  git clone http://itk.org/ITK.git
  cd ITK
  git checkout -q --detach v4.5rc03

For more details, please see