[ITK Community] Fwd: Points Cloud in C#

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 13 09:25:54 EST 2013

Hi Matias,

In order to get a point cloud out of a stack of DICOM images, you first
have to run a segmentation method.

There is a large number of methods available, and their applicability
depend strongly on the type of data
that you have.

Could you please share more information about the nature and content of
your DICOM images,
and the specific anatomical structure that you are trying to segment ?

   Thanks

        Luis