[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Filters Input Image Pixel Type

elena bresciani elena.bresciani87 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 05:06:01 EST 2013

Ok, thanks but my question was more like How can I know which input image
type requires a particular filter?
For example: itk::GradientMagnitudeImageFilter requires the input image to
have a float pixel type (as described in the software guide). Where can I
find this kind of informations?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Elena