[ITK Community] [Insight-users] step artefact Bspline multi-resolution

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:28:43 EST 2013

Hi everyone

I am performing multi resolution Bspline which is initialized with a bulk
affine.  I haven't tuned for convergence yet but appear to be getting a
step artefact at the edge of the field of view on the bottom inferior and
left lateral border of the images.

I can't hunt down anything that I have done wrong, has anyone experienced
such a thing before or may have suggestions on the problem.

Thanks

Emma