[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] InvertDisplacementFieldImageFilter issue

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Dec 9 09:26:37 EST 2013

Hello,

I am wrapping InvertDisplacementFieldImageFilter in SimpleITK and I noticed some deficiencies for an well behaved ITK filter.

1) The current iteration and the number of elapsed iterations are not exposed
2) There is no progress, I'd expect an iteration event along with the progress to the max number of iterations.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Brad