[ITK Community] [Insight-users] SimpleITK 0.7.1 Release

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Sun Dec 8 14:32:15 EST 2013

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the release of SimpleITK 0.7.1!

The release's binary built distributions are available for many languages and platforms. They are available for download:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleitk/files/SimpleITK/0.7.1/

There are numerous binaries available for download for Python via setuptools' easy_install. Additionally, we have select binary distributions for C# and Java. Information on downloading and getting started can be found here:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/SimpleITK/GettingStarted#Downloading_the_binaries

Please note that the version name packaged is "0.7.1.post1" due to when the version file was incremented.

Also we now have static IPython Notebooks available to help learn SimpleITK in the python environment:
http://simpleitk.github.io/SimpleITK-Notebooks/

Change Log since v0.7.0:
83c344f patch to version 0.7.1
f1a2286 BUG: reduce the size of test driver
83b72f3 DOC: update description of label statistics image filter
f23a9aa DOC: correct label statistics bounding box definition
224870d STYLE: fix indentation style
1170184 BUG: use size_t for conversion to numpy array

Enjoy!
Brad