[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Making a deformation field denser in order to deform points

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat Dec 7 12:23:25 EST 2013

Hi Yago,

An Image that defines the displacement field vectors can be set on a
DisplacementFieldTransfrom with SetDisplacementFieldTransform [1].  It
is also possible to save the displacement field as a transform
directly, instead of an image, with the TransformFileWriter [2].

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1DisplacementFieldTransform.html#ab0b5ac8b6792ed0acddbd0a6666b39d2
[2] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1TransformFileWriterTemplate.html