[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Joint Histogram same "appearance" number of samples MI Bspline

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 06:18:31 EST 2013

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the help.  I am not plotting the histogram however in an image
registration setting, but simply using the images themselves, so can't find
a way to alter the number of samples.  Could you possibly point me in the
right direction.

Is there also ball park time requirements for me to estimate if my
registration process is performing well from a convergence / speed point of
view.  My images are MRI 200 x 30 x 200 voxels.  I haven't reached
convergence as of yet and am running for around 2 hours?

Thanks for your help