[ITK Community] [Insight-users] ImageRegistrationHistogramPlotter Not Working

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:47:59 EST 2013

Hi Bill,

That works great for the 2D example,  I would like to use for 3D so change
Dimension to 2 but keep  typedef itk::Image< unsigned char, 2 >
RescaledOutputImageType, as dimension 2.

The histograms are still being written but for the very first one I get an
error

Exception thrown
itk::ExceptionObject (0x7f9c88014c90)
Location: "void
itk::ImageBase<VImageDimension>::ComputeIndexToPhysicalPointMatrices()
[with unsigned int VImageDimension = 2u]"
File:
/vol/ITKVTKsrc/ITKLatestRelease/ITKLatestReleaseb/ITK/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkImageBase.hxx
Line: 189
allowed: Spacing is [0, 0.0380726]

Any ideas.

Thanks