[ITK Community] [Insight-users] run test manually

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:12:38 EST 2013

I suggest copying the "test" into a new directory .

Then change the line:
itkHDF5ImageIOStreamingReadWriteTest(int ac, char * av [])
main(int ac, char * av [])

Then use a CMakeLists.txt file like this:

make_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

project(HDFExample)

find_package(ITK REQUIRED)
include(${ITK_USE_FILE})

add_executable(HDFExample MACOSX_BUNDLE
itkHDF5ImageIOStreamingReadWriteTest.cxx)
target_link_libraries(HDFExample ${ITK_LIBRARIES})