[ITK Community] [Insight-users] MultiResolution_Bspline_Region_interest

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sun Dec 1 20:58:24 EST 2013

Hi Emma,

The FixedImageRegion is used to define which part of the FixedImage to use
for the metric calculation -- it is not necessarily the same as the BSpline
domain.

The origin of the BSpline grid is is physical world coordinates, so it
should not be necessarily be shifted with resolution.

Hope this helps,
Matt