[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Is dashboard hackathon still needed?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Dec 16 18:56:57 EST 2013

Hello,

Thanks for starting to look into these issue!

Looking at the CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS, it appears you didn't add any. The Rogue systems have aggressive debug flags added.

Have a closer look at the flags:
http://open.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=3140444

Also notice the following one: "-std=c++11".  That does some dramatic changes to the compiler too. This flag can not be added to cmake after the initial configuration, it must be passed on the command line at the initial configuration to a clean build directory.

And these too and some checks: "-g -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2"

Good luck!
Brad