[Cmb-users] Mac Version v4.x MOAB and sat file support

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 20:58:09 EDT 2015

Hi Robert,

[sending with out the file]

Thanks for updating the package.  We took a look at CMB during our meeting
at NCSA this past week.  It looks very promising for a lot of workflow
issues.

I had a couple of questions myself, and I'll let Pat and Vijay add their
own, should they choose to.

   - What exactly are you looking at in an h5m file?  Are you looking at a
   CGM generated geometry? For example, the attached file has a bunch of hexes
   in it, but they don't seem to be displayed.  What are we missing?
   - One of the things to come out of the past couple of days is a new
   suite of Python bindings, directly to MOAB. This is to replace - and
   hopefully exceed - the PyTAPS bindings. Is this something the CMB is
   interested in? If so, in what capacity?

Thanks!

Be Well