[CMake] Recommandation for macOS framework install rules

Lucas Soltic lucas.soltic at orange.fr
Mon Jan 22 12:49:40 EST 2018

> Le 19 janv. 2018 à 20:01, J Decker <d3ck0r at gmail.com> a écrit :
>

>> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 10:44 AM, Lucas Soltic <lucas.soltic at orange.fr> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Should I conclude that there are no recommendations?
>>
> I would think if there were platform exceptions they would be modifications to this...
>
> https://apimirror.com/cmake~3.8/module/gnuinstalldirs

Thanks for your time :) I didn’t find anything related to frameworks there. But I don’t expect GNU-related page to contain anything specific to macOS. Nice documentation website though, didn’t know about it.

I also did a grep in CMake modules but didn’t find anything close to a framework install prefix.