[CMake] how to port to cmake a project using gnulib

Cosimo Lupo cosimo at anthrotype.com
Tue Jan 9 07:55:09 EST 2018

This is from the gnulib mailing list in reply to a similar question on how
to use gnulib without autotools:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnulib/2010-02/msg00248.html

"Gnulib depends heavily on autoconf and automake.
You could manually extract the portions you think you need
and attempt to use them without the requisite glue, but that is
very error-prone."

:,(

--
Cosimo Lupo