[CMake] [blog article] It's Time To Do CMake Right

Kai Wolf kai.wolf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 08:59:10 EST 2018

 Nice,

​I've found a smaller issue though. I've just submitted a PR on GitHub.
The reddit discussion is also interesting. A common theme in the typical
"CMake is bad" discussions is not the lack of documentation​, but a good
tutorial on how to *actually accomplish things* using CMake in a correct
and scalabale manner.
As a shameless self-plug: I am currently writing a book[1] on exact this
topic and really hope, I'll be able to release it by summer 2018 :-(

Greetings,

Kai

[1] http://effective-cmake.com/

<https://github.com/NewProggie>