[CMake] Config.cmake.in: Conditionally serve static or shared library

Kim Walisch kim.walisch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 13:08:06 EST 2018

CMake currently does not allow alias libraries for import targets:

$ cmake ..
CMake Error at /usr/local/lib/cmake/primesieve/PrimesieveConfig.cmake:7
(add_library):
  add_library cannot create ALIAS target "my_libprimesieve" because target
  "Primesieve::libprimesieve-static" is IMPORTED.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:6 (find_package)

Kim