[CMake] Visual C++ Compile/Link Flags

ThePhD jm3689 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 13 13:09:33 EST 2018

Thank you, Jano Svitok and Volker Enderlein.

     I settled for using "set_target_properties( ... )", and to specify
multiple LINK_FLAGS I encapsulated both arguments I wanted to pass in a
single set of quotes (with a space between them). I suppose the
APPEND_STRING approach could also work well, if I wanted to add multiple.

I appreciate the help!