[CMake] MSYS2 broken CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Feb 12 04:23:23 EST 2018

On 2018-02-12 09:32+0100 Mario Emmenlauer wrote:

[...]
>> Hi Mario:
>>
>> From <https://github.com/msys2/msys2/wiki/MSYS2-introduction>, and
>> what you said above it appears you are using the "native Windows"
>> cmake version from the mingw64 repository rather than the POSIX-style
>> cmake package you can install from the msys2 repository.  I am pretty
>
> Hmm, I don't think I have a native Windows cmake installed.

As Marc said in his post, be aware of the dual nature of this
platform. One side (the mingw64 repository) supplies native Windows
packages while the other (the msys2 repository) supplies a much
smaller number of Unix-like packages.  CMake packages happen to be in
both repositories!

Alan
Alan W. Irwin