[CMake] Trying to build a software for Android that uses CMake

Erico P eri0onpm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 14:02:19 EST 2018

Hello,

I am trying to build the Adventure Game Studio engine for Android. It
depends on allegro-4.4.2.

Unfortunately, Allegro-4.4.2 is failing with errors for me:

    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:962 (get_target_property):
    get_target_property() called with non-existent target "allegrogl".

    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:962 (get_target_property):
    get_target_property() called with non-existent target "loadpng".

    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:962 (get_target_property):
    get_target_property() called with non-existent target "logg".

    CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
    Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
    RT_LIBRARY
    linked by target "allegro" in directory
/home/erico/git/ags/Android/buildlibs/armeabi-v7a/allegro-4.4.2

I think the problem is CMake is not find these libraries, and I am not sure
what the variable RT_LIBRARY means.

I detailed what I did below:

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=44768.msg636580835#new

Getting the master branch of AGS to build for Android would be amazing. I
know the current branch won't actually work (we are missing some functions
in AGS part to work correctly), but right now I just want to build the
libraries and Allegro 4.4.2 is an important part of this process.

I am just looking if someone has seem these errors before or have a clue on
what is needed to do.

Thank you.

Regards,

Érico