[CMake] announce: free VTK, ParaView and CMake training at Kitware New York next month

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Thu Feb 1 15:49:59 EST 2018

On 2018-02-01 15:16-0500 David E DeMarle wrote:

> Kitware is going to present three free, one day training courses next month
> at our Albany NY headquarters. The outline for each day follows.

For those of who would prefer not to make such a long trip but who are
extremely interested in those training courses, would you be willing
to record a video of those training sessions and make that video
freely accessible on the web?

I (and presumably many others here since this is the CMake mailing
list after all) would be particularly interested in watching the last-day session

> March 15'th "CMake and Friends"
> all day: w/ Bill Hoffman

Alan
Alan W. Irwin