[CMake] rebuild externalprojects

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 07:18:46 EDT 2017

By manually deleting (or touching) the stamp file associated with the
earliest step you need to re-run.

ExternalProject is not for auto-detecting changes to stuff and
minimally re-running build steps. It's for static stuff that doesn't
change much.

Find the "-build" stamp file that's associated with the project
containing the source you changed and delete it.

Then run the build from the top and that one and everything that
depends on it afterwards should rebuild.

HTH,
David C.