[CMake] Understanding constraint graph cycles

James Turner james.turner at kdab.com
Mon Sep 4 16:39:20 EDT 2017

> On 4 Sep 2017, at 18:37, Robert Maynard <robert.maynard at kitware.com> wrote:
>
> Yes you are correct the issue is related to rpath. When CMake constructs the rpath for the library linking it will have two paths ( /home/jenkins/workspace/FlightGear/dist/lib64, /home/jenkins/workspace/SimGear/dist/lib64) each that contain a copy of libosgText.so.130. CMake is warning that which version of libosgText is undefined.

Can I control whether CMake includes the rpath flags for a static library like SimGear? Normally the default behaviour is correct but for this particular config it would be easier to disable the rpath for OSG inside SimGear, than adjust the build setup to use a common dist dir, I think.

Kind regards,
James