[CMake] CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_FAILED_TEST_OUTPUT_SIZE

Thompson, KT kgt at lanl.gov
Wed Nov 29 11:45:31 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to limit the amount of data that is uploaded to my CDash server by setting

set( CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_WARNINGS "30" )
set( CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_PASSED_TEST_OUTPUT_SIZE "1024" ) # bytes (1 kB)
set( CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_FAILED_TEST_OUTPUT_SIZE "1024" ) # bytes (1 kB)

in my projects's CTestCustom.cmake (this file exists in my project source directory and is copied to the top level build tree).  But this seems to have no effect.  The documentation for these variables is very sparse so I would appreciate any links to discussions or examples about how to use these variables.

Thank you!

-kt