[CMake] Cannot seem to add include directory

Michael Powell mwpowellhtx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:45:50 EST 2017

Hello,

I have a couple of libraries added, one SHARED and the other STATIC,
for which I want to add include directories, but they are not adding.

I am trying the following:

target_include_directories (${MY_PROJECT_NAME_SHARED} PUBLIC
    "G:/Source/Boost.Installed/boost-1.65.1/include"
)

Where MY_PROJECT_NAME_SHARED if my project name.

I've also tried with the $<BUILD_INTERFACE: ...>, to no avail.

I review my VS2015 project settings and I do not see any directories
changing after the solution reloads.

Cheers,

Michael Powell