[CMake] CMake Monthly Meeting Summary

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Tue Nov 21 12:11:18 EST 2017

Hi,

The next CMake monthly meeting will occur on Dec 5th at 10am in the
KHQ21 Conference Room ( meet.google.com/nak-crpy-ykz ). If you want to
be added to the calendar invite don't hesitate to send me an email.

The next monthly meeting currently doesn't have a agenda yet, so
please suggest things to talk about. Currently on my list of items to
talk about is:
  - Setup a group of people to investigate the amount of work needed
to support C++20 modules
  - Should we schedule an internal CMake course
  - Keep working on blog articles