[CMake] Antwort: Antwort: Re:Antwort: Re: Toolchain with non-gcc argument format

oliver.zabel at egoproducts.com oliver.zabel at egoproducts.com
Thu Nov 16 03:44:09 EST 2017

I did not find the CMAKE_INCLUDE_FLAG_C in the CMake cache - is it
possible that this is somehow ignored?

Von:    oliver.zabel at egoproducts.com
An:     Konstantin Tokarev <annulen at yandex.ru>
Kopie:  CMake users <cmake at cmake.org>, CMake <cmake-bounces at cmake.org>
Datum:  15.11.2017 12:34
Betreff:        [CMake] Antwort: Re:Antwort: Re: Toolchain with non-gcc
argument        format
Gesendet von:   "CMake" <cmake-bounces at cmake.org>

> Are you writing this in toolchain file, or you created another module in
Modules/Compiler?

I wrote this in my toolchain-file.

Von:        Konstantin Tokarev <annulen at yandex.ru>
An:        oliver.zabel at egoproducts.com
Datum:        15.11.2017 12:04
Betreff:        Re:Antwort: Re: [CMake] Toolchain with non-gcc argument
format

> Hi,
>
> i tried now, to setup correctly the
> toolchain with your help and the existing toolchain-files but cmake is
> not replacing "-I" to "-include="
>
> set(CMAKE_INCLUDE_FLAG_C "--include="
> FORCE)
>
> set(CMAKE_C_COMPILE_OBJECT "<CMAKE_C_COMPILER>
> -output=obj -cpu=rx200 -lang=c99 -goptimize -size <INCLUDES> <DEFINES>
> <FLAGS> <SOURCE>")
>
> The resulting output is: ccrx.exe -output=obj
> -cpu=rx200 -lang=c99 -goptimize -size -IC:\Users\....
>
> Is there something other that has to
> be set?

Are you writing this in toolchain file, or you created another module in
Modules/Compiler?

> Thanks!
>
> Von:
> oliver.zabel at egoproducts.com
>
> An:
> "Konstantin Tokarev"
> <annulen at yandex.ru>
>
> Kopie:
> CMake users <cmake at cmake.org>
>
> Datum:
> 14.11.2017 13:42

> Re: [CMake]
> Toolchain with non-gcc argument format
>
> Gesendet von:
> "CMake"
> <cmake-bounces at cmake.org>
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry - I don’t get the hint :) thanks, I will look into it!
>
> Cheers!
>
> Oliver
>
> --

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ