[CMake] cmake sometimes don't find the header

Carlton Banks noflaco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 09:04:26 EST 2017

I am not sure I understand why I am having this problem..
but cmake seem to have some problems with finding the header file located in a different project.

tree view of my system: https://pastebin.com/AvydEbeW

I’ve included the directory to the project which header files I am interested in, and also added the path in my
target_inlcude_directories. The problems is my database.h cannot see record.h.

database/CmakeLists.txt:

https://pastebin.com/DpcMjtMa

The weird part is that it sometimes is able to compile, and other times it get stuck with this not able to find the header?

what could the problem be?