[CMake] Does JOB_POOL_[COMPILE|LINK] work with custom_target?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:16:38 EDT 2017

Hi all,

We have a bunch of custom_target and a subset of them should be run in
sequence.
So we tried to define:

set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY JOB_POOLS exclusive=1)

and then:

set_property(TARGET my_custom_target PROPERTY JOB_POOL_COMPILE exclusive)
set_property(TARGET my_custom_target PROPERTY JOB_POOL_LINK exclusive)

This does not seem to reach build.ninja ?

The new pool is defined but the concerned custom targets are never assigned
to the pool?

May custom target be assigned to a ninja pool?
If so how can we do that?
--
Eric