[CMake] hang in FindDoxygen.cmake on ppc64le

Alex Turbov i.zaufi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 06:37:38 EDT 2017

> Linux does not understand '(' in name of files and directories; e.g.

actually it does. (and Bash != Linux). Anyway, just like a space symbol,
you can quote argument w/ braces:

$ mkdir -p '/tmp/Just Test (it)'

and everything will be fine. As for the code mentioned, all paths are
quoted here, so CMake should see the correct paths here.
To get more details please try to run cmake w/ `--trace-expand` and maybe
w/ `--trace-source=FindDoxygen.cmake` options.