[CMake] Missing <target>_EXPORTS definition in CUDA host compilation

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jun 20 09:42:00 EDT 2017

On 06/20/2017 06:03 AM, Hancox, James wrote:
> https://github.com/jameshancox/cmake_example_16993

Thanks for the example.  Also, thanks for trying the release candidate!

> Visual Studio Professional 2013 Update 5
> CUDA 8.0.44
> cmake 3.9.0.rc3

I'm not able to reproduce it using VS 2013 Update 5, CMake 3.9.0-rc3,
and CUDA 8.0.61.  Only the CUDA version is different.

IIRC we did encounter some problems with preprocessor definitions
not being properly used by the CUDA VS Integration while developing
the support in CMake.  Upgrading from CUDA 8.0.44 to 8.0.61 fixed them.

Please verify that the definition appears in the .vcxproj file.
If so, then please try updating your CUDA version.

Thanks,
-Brad