[CMake] CMake problem with intel parallel studio 2017

Mamales, Petros petros.mamales at citi.com
Fri Jun 9 11:51:05 EDT 2017

Hi Brad,
Thank you for the one-to-one answers! Much appreciated!
I was afraid of 3) as a reasonable answer. Unfortunately intel PSXE installation process has some desirables as a process, and
things do not always work as intended, hence I was hoping for a workaround.
In case  you would like to oblige even more: how is the specification of the toolset (from command line) translates to the modules folder in CMake?
(only if it is not too much to ask).
At any rate, thank you very much again and have a very nice weekend!
Petros