[CMake] A simple website to get started on new CMake projects

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:17:16 EDT 2017

Well it's interesting but clearly you are providing help in only one kind
of organisation.

For example:
 - if you are doing a library that have public and private headers, it
helps A LOT to have the public headers
   in an "include" directory - you don;t support this option;
 - you do not support header-only libraries;
 - for the dependencies, you don't take into account potential other way
dependencies can be setup (by necessity)
   like if you use a dependency manager that works with cmake, like conan.

Hope that helps.

Joël