[CMake] CMake CUDA 3.8+/9 support as a first class language with out Visual Studio Support... err what?

Brian J. Davis bitminer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 02:44:01 EDT 2017

Saying I could get this to work, which it is not how, would one using
project:

Project( myproject CXX CUDA)

specify the version of CUDA to use if I have CUDA 7.5 and 8 installed
simultaneously.  FindCUDA could do it.  And say if version of cuda could
be specified why not c++ 0x or 11... Ya know cuz if we are going to be
able to specify the version of one "first class" language we should be
able to specify the version of each.... yeah I am guessing I know the
answer to this already.  I just had this burning desire to ask this
question.