[CMake] CMake CUDA 3.8+/9 support as a first class language with out Visual Studio Support... err what?

Brian J. Davis bitminer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:55:18 EDT 2017

@Caleb

I am asking how do I get it to work in post 3.8 or 3.9.  Does it work.
I know how it worked before CMake 3.2 and prior both on Linux and
windows... ie ... it did not without considerable manual futzing due to
NVIDIA's inability to put their goop in a standard location that they
would be internally consistent with... as though they always picked the
"new person" to do the release and that person never spoke with the
person who released the previous version. Believe me I know how it
?worked? in prior versions... a term used loosely here.

: resend to do T-Bird picking wrong send from addr apologies if you get
2 of these.