[CMake] Incorrect path to network drive location when installing libraries

Ben Gregorski bfgorski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:36:26 EDT 2017

Hello,
 I have a library project (headers + libs) that I want to install onto a
Windows network drive location.
The project is created on my local drive as an out-of-source build.

When I use install(DIRECTORY ...) the network location is written correctly
into the cmake_install.cmake file as //foo/headers.

When I use install(TARGETS ...) the network location is written as
/foo/lib_32.lib which does not seem to work.

Any idea how I can fix this? I am using cmake 3.9

Thanks.
   Ben