[CMake] /path/to/libpng.so automatic conversion to -lpng ?

Andreas Naumann Andreas-Naumann at gmx.net
Wed Jul 12 09:31:21 EDT 2017

Dear Rene,

cmake instrospects your compiler and asks for system directories. Only
these system directories will be removed and the corresponding libraries
will be linked by -l<...>. So, you should check your compiler and the
environment. I had several problems years ago with the environment
variable LIBRARY_PATH, which leads to such a behavior.

Regards,
Andreas