[CMake] How to have build steps operate on files in a copied directory?

Christopher E Robison cerobison at utexas.edu
Mon Jul 10 14:45:16 EDT 2017

It appears to be so -- the install directives execute in incident order, at
least from within a single CMakeLists.txt file.

The solution ended up being INSTALL(CODE "execute_process(COMMAND ...)").
Feels like a bit of a hack, but the install works on two different
platforms -- I'm satisfied for now.

Thanks again for the help!

CR