[CMake] Comaptibility with older gcc

Michele Portolan michele.portolan at grenoble-inp.fr
Sat Jan 28 03:17:15 EST 2017

Thanks for all the feedback.

I cannot go into the details, but the deployment target is a production
machine for which I have no installation privileges, and where
"stability is king", so asking for updates is out of the question. I am
offered an Eclispe environment and have to work on it, hence my idea of
importing the cmake-built library (static or dynamic, whichever works
better) into the Eclipse projet and include it.

I was also doubting about libstdc++ versions, is there maybe a way of
asking Cmake to statistically include it in the built library?

Regards,

Michele