[CMake] Comaptibility with older gcc

Hendrik Sattler post at hendrik-sattler.de
Fri Jan 27 13:05:19 EST 2017

It depends very much on your target system. The C++-ABI between 4.9 and 4.1 may be compatible but that is not guaranteed. C++14 is also a bit unspecific:   language features or library features? Does your library expose any C++11/14 features in its interface?

It may just not be possible after all...