[CMake] Managing a local installation of cmake-built open source packages

ardi ardillasdelmonte at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:37:41 EST 2017

Thanks a lot, Guillaume, I didn't know about these tools, it's the first
time I hear of hunter and conan.

Thinking twice, I think that what I need is something similar to BSD ports,
or MacPorts, but with the difference that I don't want to patch anything,
just install and build the source as is, and in a multi build environment.

It seems that both hunter and conan seem to be similar to BSD ports in
nature, so I'll look at them.

If anybody has further suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell.

Thanks!