[CMake] Problems building a MODULE library (OpenFX plugin) with correct cuda object linking

Ingmar Rieger dev at irieger.net
Thu Jan 12 17:04:48 EST 2017

Hey,

thank you for your answer. I already tried with CUDA_WRAP_SRCS but
didn't really get how to use it and the
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.7/module/FindCUDA.html lacks of any
samples really showing what is going on. How can I use CUDA_WRAP_SRCS to
create the OBJECT and then add it to a library? add_library also only
supports source files (Cannot find source file error when trying to add
an object).

Is there an example anywhere that demonstrates how to manually add a
CUDA object there?

--
Regards,
Ingmar