[CMake] Up to date iOS instructions

Harry Mallon Harry at codexdigital.com
Mon Jan 9 06:54:37 EST 2017

Hello,

Are there any up to date instructions for doing iOS builds? There are load of tutorials going back many years on Google. I am using something based on this https://github.com/cristeab/ios-cmake as a toolchain file currently but I am seeing the ${EFFECTIVE_PLATFORM_NAME} generator expression problem mentioned here last year (https://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2016-March/063113.html). I have heard something about CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT = iphoneos and maybe CMAKE_IOS_INSTALL_COMBINED?

Yours,
Harry

Harry Mallon

CODEX | Software Engineer

60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT

E harry at codexdigital.com<mailto:harry at codexdigital.com> | T +44 203 7000 989<callto:+44%20203%207000%20989>

Website<http://codex.online> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/codexdigital> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/codexdigital>

[http://codex.online/?action=asset&id=5B21DF7C-EC27-4199-852F-D596F5F28DA9]<http://codex.online>