[CMake] Intel C Generator for Cmake?

Tony Garratt tony.garratt at ansys.com
Sun Feb 26 15:52:32 EST 2017

Thank you so much for this suggest. It does work - partially anyway (I am
using XE2015). When I use cmake --build it complains about some incorrect
VS parameter. However, if I manually open the VS project created by cmake,
then it does have all the C code being compile using Intel C++ and then if
I build from within VS it builds fine.

Thanks
Tony

--